- This event has passed.
June 1, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - June 3, 2018 @ 4:00 pm
This weekend event celebrates the birthday of Manotick’s founder Moss Kent Dickinson with a parade, fireworks, street market, and so much more!
- Friday, 7 pm: parade and fireworks
- Saturday will be filled with all sorts of things to do in Dickinson Square from street vendors, to games to horse drawn wagon rides and more!
- Pancake Breakfast from 7 am to 11 am
- Live concert from 7:30 pm to 10:30 pm
- Sunday: BBQ and both the Mill and Dickinson House will be open to the public.
The Mill and Dickinson House will both be open to the public and our annual book sale will be going on as well.